K. KARYOFYLLIS - Theater Stages Constructions engineering office has the experience, expertise and facilities to carry out:
- The concept planning, budgeting and project management of theater, studio, show lounge and conference hall installations.
- Co-ordination of theater and studio services with architects, owners and main contractors.
- Site surveys, feasibility studies and assembly part lists for theater stage refurbishments and new projects.
- Full stage machinery designs using latest Autocad software 2D/3D to required standards, including calculations, general assembly, parts’ lists and layout drawings.
- Electrical control, lighting, audio and video system designs and detailed schedules.
- Safety and CE certifications under the strictest European Standards.